The 2021 CFC celebrates 60 years of generous giving by the federal community, and what better way to celebrate this tradition than by entering the 2021 CFC 60th Anniversary Contest. This campaign contest provides an opportunity for the CFC to recognize you and your team for going above and beyond, using creativity to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the CFC and bringing the CFC message to your co-workers, no matter where they are working.
The contest is open to all federal departments, agencies & offices.
Last day for submissions: January 15, 2022 – Early submissions are recommended to increase promotion of your entries on our local CFC social media page.
Awards sent out to winners: February 2022
Submissions should include original content created to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the CFC and promote giving during this special campaign year, in one of the following strategies:
Best Use of Technology Award — To the department, agency, or reporting unit that made the most creative use of their website, video tools, and social media to communicate the CFC story and celebrate the 60th anniversary of the CFC. Submit copies of screenshots of your website or social media posts with the entry form. You can also enter samples of computer network messages, email blasts, calendar/meeting reminders, electronic newsletters, or other ways you electronically delivered the CFC message. (e.g., computer network messages, splash screens, marquees, email blasts, electronic newsletters, or other ways you electronically delivered the CFC message).
Best Campaign Video Award — To the department, agency, or reporting unit that produced the most creative and effective brief video (not a video of an event or kickoff) to promote the campaign and celebrate the 60th anniversary of the CFC (e.g., leadership message video, 60th anniversary video, video promoting an event, Cause Week, Giving Tuesday, etc.). Please include a link to the video.
Best CFC Anniversary Photo Award — To the department, agency, or reporting unit that submits a photo/photos highlighting campaign worker/s with the 60th anniversary logo in the most fun, unique, or interesting location. You may submit more than one photo. The photo must include campaign workers and the 60th anniversary logo.
Judging and Winner Selection
Entries will be judged by the LFCC committee and will be judged in the following categories:
- Large Organizations: over 1,000 personnel
- Medium Organizations: 100-1,000 personnel
- Small Organizations: fewer than 100 personnel
Judges will rate entries according to the criteria listed below.
- Overall Visual: 25%
- Artistic merit
- Depiction of philanthropic causes
- Overall Content: 25%
- Does the content celebrate the 60th anniversary of the CFC?
- Does the content make use of CFC messaging and campaign theme?
- Does the contest clearly communicate what, how, and why of the CFC?
- Does the content represent a community effort?
- Does the content promote the benefits of giving through the CFC?
- Overall Impact: 50%
- Number of Likes received on the local zone social media page (the earlier you submit your entry to us, the more opportunity you have to increase likes through our local social media page)
- Does the content inspire giving?
- Does the content promote cause-based philanthropic giving?
- Did the content result in increased pledge participation over the previous year?”
If you are submitting a large video file please reach out to your local CFC office to transfer the file. Early submissions are recommended to increase the opportunity for promotion of your entry on our local zone social media page.
All winners will receive an engraved 60th CFC anniversary award, be featured in local press release and be recognized during the annual CFC finale/awards ceremony.